CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年6月29日日曜日

Drinking at Jeff’s Bar

On Friday night, I and my high school friend went to Jeff’s bar.
The prompt to go to bar was conversation at English Lounge on Friday 5th period.
There were 2 international students, Chris Kate, and 3 students including me. Then, Chris told us he is going to go to Jeff’s Bar tonight with international friend. So, he invited us and Kate to go to the Bar. I like to drink at the Bar, and I thought that I want to drink with international friend. So, I answered “yes” to his invitation. After English Lounge, I asked high school friend by phone to go to the Bar with me. Since she has ever often been to Jeff’s Bar, and she like there, she gave a ready answer “yes!”
In 8:00 PM, we made it at Daiei in Shiotori, and went to the Bar. Since the Bar has just opened, no guests were there. We ordered a beer, and toasted. During enjoy chatting with her, gradually guests has began to come. After, some international students came to there. We gave a toasted each other. I drunk so much and had a good time. But my friend had to go home because she works her job tomorrow. And I was also sleepy, we have left there at 11:00 PM.
Since I usually go home at midnight when I went for drink at downtown, I felt that it was not satisfactory to me. However, I had a good time to get an opportunity to drink with international students. (259words)

0 コメント: