CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年7月2日水曜日

I got a comment from KGU student!

On Saturday, something happy happened in my blog. Actually, other writing class student has commented to my blog! The student was a girl, and a sophomore of Mr. Beaufait’s class. And, she told me that she was seeking an interesting blog topic among all KGU writing class. She was interested in my topic, and read it. Then, she decided to my blog topic is the most interesting for her. So, she put introduction of my topic on her blog, and introduced.
I was so surprised and very glad. Because, she elected that my topic is most interesting! And then, I was very glad that the person who is a stranger to me sent the message! I am a transfer student, so, I often feel that I can’t adapt my self to university, and I have thought nobody watch and read in my blog. But, after received this message, I felt that I am a member of KGU student.
I also will visit other student’s blog, and send a comment as possible as I can. (181words)

0 コメント: