CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年6月25日水曜日

WEI pert2

I. How you blog, (when, where, about what, etc)
II. Good and bad points about blogging
III. Summary and advice to other students

I. I usually make a blog when I stay and be relaxing in my room. I write bookreviews and essay because it is assignment. I often write movie and music essay. In making this blog topic, I often add some pictures and animation from web and you tube.

II. The good point in this blog is that it is very good practice to make English composition. Because we have to look up a word in a dictionary when I explain what I want to describe although I don’t know the English word. If I look up a dictionary and check some words, this blog improve my English skill.
The bad point, I have no idea about this. Exactly, the rule when we make a blog is quite strict, but, if there are no rules when we make a blog, almost students will be lazy. So, some rules are necessary because this is a class, and we have to not be given a credit, but get it.

III. Summary and advice to other students is I think it is to enjoy make a blog. It is no problem to use easy and simple words to make composition of blog. And some item of the topic is anything OK. I also post for my interesting news or movie, music. And sometime I am using YOU TUBE. It is good for posting with animation. So, please no thinking difficulty, enjoy it! (262words)

0 コメント: