CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年6月12日木曜日

self introduction

Hello!
My name is Yoshie Mori. I’m 24 years old. I am a transfer student of KGU and majoring in English. Now, I am a junior. I am enjoying my campus life, because KGU has many useful institutions for my student life.

There are 5 members in my family, father, mother, brother, sister, and me. We have 4 doggies. They are so lovely.

My home town is Kokai, in Kumamoto city. Kokai is what is called old down town, and many people who live there have a lot of heart.

My hobby is watching movies and listening to music. I watch all genre of movies except science fiction. My favorite music is HIP-HOP and R&B. I am also interested in foreign culture, and fashion. On weekend, I often go to night clubs. They are full of loud HIP-HOP and R&B music and we can drink so much and many people are dancing on the floor. It makes me excited!

By the way, of course I study hard! My interested subjects are Black English, Cultural Anthropology, and Native American culture. I am also planning to go study abroad as an exchange student. And I want to study at a university in U.S, and want to experience foreign culture during my stay at your home! I hope that I will be able to assimilate some of it. My goal is to get over 800 points on the TOEIC.

I am looking forward to meeting you and having a lot of fun experiences. See you soon!(255words)

0 コメント: