CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年6月10日火曜日

Essay 1-5 The worst day in my life.

My worst day in my life is to be infected with Noro virus. I was given this virus from my friend!

When I and she went to the bar, I ordered non alcohol drink and she ordered a glass of cocktail. After these drinks was brought, I thought that a cocktail what she ordered is looked tasty. So, I asked her to take a sip of this drink after she took it. It was very good! And we have a very good time in this night.

Next morning, I woke up with having a loose bowels and I run in the toilet. In addition to this, I was sick at my stomach and felt like throw up. Then, I developed a fever, so my father took me to the hospital and check with the doctor.

The result of diagnosis was Noro. He asked me that did I ate some foods that are different from my family ate. I answered NO, because I had lunch and dinner with my family and ate same foods. Anyway, I was put on a drip, and gave some medicines. After went back at home, I was isolated from my family.

In couple of days, I couldn’t eat anything and just drunk water or and some apples. And thanks to it, I have lost my weight for 2 kg.

After recover from it, I was talking with my friend. And I told her that I was infected with Noro, then, she told me that she was infected with it before I was caught it! So, I took the NORO virus through the glass of cocktail at that time! Oh my god! Unbelievable!

So, you all guys must be careful! (292words)

0 コメント: