CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年5月5日月曜日

The first time of part time job at english lounge!

I got the part time job at English lounge, and 30th April was the first time of part time job. When I got to the lounge, there is already one international student in the lounge. His name was Robert, who is international student from Montana, US. We have introduced our selves each other and talked about our own country. He talked to me about Montana, the purpose he came to Japan. Also, I asked to him about Japanese culture, some sightseeing spots where he have ever been to. We had a very good time!
In other words, we are co-worker in this lounge, so, I want to be a good friend to him.
And also, I want to cherish this meeting. To talk with him is the first step to understand our country and culture each other.
There are more 2 periods a week that I work as a part time job in this lounge. I hope that I can enjoy and have a good time to speak English in this lounge!!
(182 words)

0 コメント: