CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年5月9日金曜日

essay1-3 - my favorite animal.-

I introduce about my favorite animal.
do you like an animal? And do you have any animals in your house?

My favorite is dog. I have been having a dog since I was child. When I was 4years old, my family decided to have a dog for a pet. The first dog was YAMATO. He was male, black color, and medium-sized mixed dog. I and my family fondled him so much. But, he went away suddenly. Although we looked for him so much, he never came back again. We were very sad.

After several months, my father told us that have a new doggie. So, we had a new pedigree dog. His name was GRAY. This dog was also black color. He was so clever and smart, so, he hadn’t gone away to somewhere although without a chain. But his body was weak because of pure pedigree. In general, pure pedigree is weak to a changing of an environment or some viruses. So, he got a sick and died. It was so sorrowful.

After 1 year from his death, my brother told me that have a new dog and heal our sorrow. So, we had a third dog. His name is BUZ. He has gray colored body, and has black colored ears. He also has mixed-blood, so his body is very strong, and tough. Although he will be gets10yeas, he is full of energy and running about when we go for a walk!

So, in our family life, the dog is indispensable! Lately, my brother has one more puppy in his house. He already has two dogs, so, we have four doggies in our house! It’s very fun and interesting because each doggie has their characters! (287 words)

0 コメント: