CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年5月7日水曜日

Book review1-3 「Notting hill」


Unexpected meeting will be changed unforgettable thing…

The story starts begin with William-the owner of small travel book store in Notting hill,
And Anna-one of the most famous and beautiful movie star, bumped into each other in the corner of Notting hill town. Anna likes William, their friends, and a kindly atmosphere of Notting hill that Hollywood doesn't have and feels that they heals her. But, there is a big gap between Anna and William. She is a superstar, living in  Hollywood, he is a commoner, living in Notting hill.
Can you imagine the outcome their pure love…??
I love this story so much! Some time I feel impatient with their love because William is honest and clumsy, but this story was so romantic! And I feel some lines are interesting because it have some humors! And I love the theme of this movie, "SHE". It is so impressive for me.
I paste favorite scene of this movie! This is soooooo romantic!!(162words)

0 コメント: