CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年4月23日水曜日

Book review 1-1 [About Jennifer Lopez a.k.a Jlo !]

Do you know Jennifer Lopez? I think the world knows her name. She is one of the famous singer All over the world. Of course, I know her as a singer and an actress. This book was written from her childhood, challenge for her dream, until got to the American dream!
She was born in NY as a Latin immigrant. She had a beautiful face, and also had good parents whose are earnest about education. She had grown up very good daughter. She wanted to be a dancer because she likes dancing, but her parents were against her. So, she had run away from home. After several years, she had succeeds as a dancer! After her success, she was interested in acting. She had appeared on some movies, and had succeeds as an actress, too. And finally, she challenged to be a singer. All you guys know about her outcome.
After read this book, I felt that it is important to challenge positively although the talent is necessary.

I like her as a dancer and singer. Her songs makes me happy, feels me do the dance. A lot of her songs I like, especially, this is my favorite song.



And also, she is one of the person who had succeed as a Latin.
Until now, “Latin” was about people with little money, poor, and has a lot of problems. But now, it feel us color, fun, and life. In movies and in music, Latin performers are very famous although except her. I think she is a pioneer as Latin people.
273words

0 コメント: