CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年4月21日月曜日

Essay1-2 My treasure

I will introduce about my treasure.

My treasure is my family and my friends. They trust me, and always close to me.
If I am depressed, they cheer me up, and they scold me when I am wrong. I can compose myself when I am talking with them.
Some time, I go out with my family, or friends. It is so fun with them, because if I go out with them whose I don't know well each other, I have to make much of them. So, I don't have to do it, I feel so relax.
And they also know my characteristic and favorite things. They let me do freely. It is very difficult to find the person who can understand to me so much. So, I don’t want to lose them absolutely.

And, I also have another treasure. It is movie and music. These are very interesting for me. They add many funs and stimulus to my life. I often listen to music when I use an internet or study. My favorite music genre is HIP-HOP and R&B. Lately, I like Rhianna, Chris Brown, NAS, and some musicians from south side.
On weekend, sitting on sofa, take may time relax and watching movie is one of my favorite customs. On the other hand, I also like to go to the night clubs. I often drunk so much and dance on the floor with my friends.
My favorite movie genre is mystery and suspense. I like to watch that a hero read a riddle in the movie. Someday, I want to buy home theater set in living room in my house. (272 words)

0 コメント: