CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年4月27日日曜日

step step step up!!


There are many dance movies in movie history. Flash dance, Pulp fiction, Saturday night fever, I like do the Dance, and often watch Dance movie. I also have watched many Dance movies. Lately, I watched 「STEP UP」
Tyler is a hero and he is so-called a bad boy who had grown up in poor home, and his only specialty was street dance. He spends his life with no hope, no dream, and he was so boring because everyday was empty for him.One day, after unexpected event, he met a girl 「Nola」who wants to be a pro dancer, and they have partnered with each other. At first time, they didn’t have a good impression, but he was influenced little-by-little by her passion, single-mind, and personality, and they have changed his life while Tyler and Nola practice to the dance with helping each other.
After watched this movie, I was taught to importance of have a dream, live with positive thinking. And some dance scenes of this movie was so great! It’s powerful and creative! As a high-light of this movie, there are some choreography that ballet and street dance was fused together. These 2 dances are the exact opposite position completely. The ballet Nola dances, the street dance Tyler dances, these opposite dances are fused into the one excellently while they understands each other. It’s so creative, and I thought that I wanted to dance!
And I also like their romance!The scene they dances in sunset, Tyler conveys his feeling for Nola on the pier after the dance party… They made this movie so romantic!!
I hooked on it completely, and bought this DVD. I pasted this movie trailer. (287words)

0 コメント: