CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年11月19日水曜日

WEI question

1. What is your usual writing/blogging schedule each week? Where do write/blog?
I write my writing post on weekdays, because I have a part time job on weekend.
I write some blog topics at my house or library.


2. Please look at your first post from spring term and compare it with what you are writing now. What improvements do you see with your English and what do you think you should work on to improve?
It seems that my grammar skill has improved. And I should recheck my blog topic and memorize new vocabularies what I studied.

3. What are your opinions of doing movie reviews? Please talk about the time it takes and the availability of the movies.
I think this is very important to learn English grammar because Mr. Tomei could check and touch up my composition.

4. Please give your suggestions for the class
Nothing special.

5. Please give some advice to the students who will take this class next year.
It is pretty hard to reach 15000 words. But, it is important that we do this assiduously.

0 コメント: