CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年11月18日火曜日

shopping!!

Hey! Everyone! How have you been? It is getting colder day by day. So, I need to buy some clothing for winter!! First, of all, I opened my closet and checked which items are needed in my closet. In this winter, poncho is becoming popular. And then, I bought it with purple colored. It is so cute! Purple is a trend color in this season. And second, I bought two boots from net shopping; one is casual brown boot, another is formal black boot. Black one is very convenient if I have one, because this boot is suitable for any fashion. Brown one is very cool and wild, so I want to wear with some casual fashionable clothes! And… yes, I know I buy too much, however I need one more important item. It is bag. But I didn’t buy it but was given it from my friend who had lived in U.S. she get a job and moves, so she has to tidy up in her house. So, she gave me a good bag! It is so comfortable size to use it everyday. I put any stationeries and stuffs I need at the school in this bag, and commute to there. these items will makes me enjoy and happy in school life! (215 words)

0 コメント: