CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年10月15日水曜日

Diary 2-4 English Weekend!

Hey everyone! How's going? Last weekend, I had a very good time. Yes, last weekend, English Weekend was held! I joined this event as stuff, so I went to nishigoshi kenshuujo on Friday.
On Friday night, we had a drinking party at there, and hoped the success from tomorrow. It was so enjoyable! And it is the first time for me to drinking with friends and international students of KGU, so we had a lot of fun! We were so drunk, and dancing having some games… anyway, it was an awesome time!
Of course, we stayed up late, and went to bed over 4 AM although we have to wake up at 7 AM! It was like a hell when we woke up. Anyway, Saturday was it goes on, we welcomed guests. A number of guests were 70 or more! The kennshuujo was so crowded! At the lunch time, we cooked tacos! And Mr. Tomei brought some Avocados, so we cooked wakamore! It was soooooo yammy! We dipped chips into it, and eat. It was sooo good! I thought I will cook it in my house! I love wakamore~!!
And, in dinner time, we had BBQ!! It was little cold in outside, but felt good to have BBQ. We enjoyed chatting, taking pictures, and of course eating!
And Saturday night, we arranged for drinking party again! We enjoyed it again! We had girls talking, coming out, and chugalugging! But, on Sunday, I had to cook tonjiru, so I went to bed earlier than other friends.
On Sunday, we had some games and cooked tonjiru! And on our way to KGU, we went to pick up mikan and peer. It was the first time to do it, I enjoyed it!
I hope that we can hold event like this someday! Wonderful weekend!! (305 words)

0 コメント: