CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年8月12日火曜日

a large number of books... what for??











Hello! Do you see these books? I borrowed these books at KGU library. What for?
It is for my assignments. I was given them as a summer vacation assignments.

First, I have to write about the book review in my blog. This blog is for my writing class. So I rent these English books for book review.

Second, I will investigate about my seminar topic. My main topic is Black English. It is as known as Ebonics. So, I lent Black English grammar and pronunciation and history books. I think it is very useful for my study.

Third, I want to brush up my English skill more and more during in this vacation. Especially, I want to study everyday conversation. In spring semester, I had many chances to talk with international students. But I couldn’t express my feeling and opinion so much at that time. So, I think that I will improve and make good use of my English conversation skill. (226 words)

And finally, I am planning about my future now. And I am interested to the Tukansi(通関士)(sorry, I don’t know how to say tukansi in English.) it sounds good and interesting for me, so I will collect some information about it, and consider it.

Anyway, this vacation will be busy and very full, I think.

0 コメント: