CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年8月4日月曜日

Indiana Jones 4 ! -the kingdom of crystal skull-


Recently, I went to the theater with my father to watch Indiana Jones 4.

First, I was thinking about I will go to there alone, however, I remembered my father likes adventure movie like Indiana Jones and he was watching this series (maybe 2 and 3) on TV what was televised as a publicity for latest one. So, I invited to him to go to the theater together.

After arrived the theater, we bought usual food and drink, it’s coke and pop corn. And we went in the theater room.

I can’t tell detail of this movie because many people who are watching my blog might not watch this movie yet. But it was really really exciting! There are many action scenes in this movie, so I couldn’t take my eyes off it. And also I liked some American jokes in it. This scenes made us laugh, and enjoyed. Harrison Ford, the role of Indiana Jones hardly looks his age. He is now 66 years old! He is pretty old, but he’s worn well. The story was also simple, so, we could enjoy it.

I don’t know this series will be made the sequel, but maybe the sequel will be also exciting and fun! (204 words)

0 コメント: