CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年5月16日金曜日

Mr. Tomei's question

1.Is your sidebar organized and have your visited all of your classmates blogs at least once? If not, explain why, if so, give your impression.
I have visited other classmate’s blog. I was impressed about some classmates are working on renewal to their blog hard, the other are not so much. One student renewal her blog everyday! That’s great!

2.Have you labeled all your book reviews and essays?
 Yes, I have.

3.Does your blog include pictures and/or videos?
Yes, it does!

4.What is your best post? Why? ( please also link to it)
It is a 「STEP UP」post. It is my favorite movie, and I think that I could to write  of introduction a detail of this movie! And I recommend it.
http://molly-yossuy.blogspot.com/2008/04/step-step-step-up.html


5.What is your best book review? Why? ( please link to it)
It is a 「Princess Diana」post. I could write about her life succinctly. And I could understand about environment of her from her child hood to die, her way of thinking and activity. I was so impressed about her. Of course up to now, and from  now on, she will be never forgettable woman!
http://molly-yossuy.blogspot.com/2008/05/book-review-1-6-princess-diana.html

6.What are the good points and bad points about this writing class?
By through read some English books and write a book review or some diaries, I can learn many English vocabularies and idioms I think. That’s so good!
I don’t have particularly some problems about this class. I just do my assignments that I was given I think. I’ll do my best about it.

7.(3rd year+ students only) What problems are you having in class? What can I (Mr.Tomei) do to help you?
It’s not really serious problem, but if you could, I would like you to send important mail about the class until two before days that the class will be had. For example, if we have a class on Wednesday, I would like you to send a mail by Monday. Because, I try to find the g-mail and check them everyday, but sometime I forget to do about it because of when I am so busy about other assignment or part time job. So, I often check the mail from you at the morning of the day I have a class. If it is it, I can’t prep this class. So, if you could, I hope I would like you to do it. If it is possible, please do it. Thank you. (418 words)

0 コメント: