CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年11月4日火曜日

Diary 2-6 Halloween!!

On 31st October was Halloween day! Of Corse I had a party! In this year, I joined a party at the dorm. I and my friends changed our costume. I brought my high school uniform as a costume, and some other girls did it too. First, I was so embarrassed because already 5 years has left since I had graduated the high school. But, thanks for other friends were wearing the uniform, I was saved.

Many international students were wearing costumes. For example, one was a Rock musician, the other was an ancient Roman. Some girls were wearing witch costume. We took pictures, drunk, and danced with club music. I also brought some another costume, so I lent these costumes for friends. One friend wore formal dress although the friend is boy! That’s so funny!

Anyway it was so good party and we had a good time. It became a good memory in my school life!! I think I will hold next Halloween in U.S. It will be more exciting than ever!! (175 words)

0 コメント: