CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年8月26日火曜日

class reunion!!

On Monday, I held a class reunion when I was 2nd grade in my high school. Actually it was not deliberate reunion. First, one of my friend (maybe she is an organizer, and now she is returning home on vacation.) called many classmates who is living in Kumamoto now. I am of course living in Kumamoto, so I was given a call from her. I was on my way to my tutor student’s house when my phone called. So I joined to this reunion after the tutor. I met some of my friends after an interval of 3 years, so, I reminded good memories in my mind.
2nd grade class in my high school was soooo funny! Class room had been full of laughing every day! Some students made us laugh and imitated our subject teacher. I hated to study, but I liked to go to school, especially to my class room!!
Now, everyone is working at their own interesting field, for instead, nurse, teacher, apparel industry… their eyes were brightening with hope and zeal. Now, I am a student, so I thought that I also want to get a job that I eager to do.









These Some Pictures are that when we are driving. Of course the driver didn’t drink alcohol! After the reunion, we drove through the downtown and enjoyed chatting. We had a really really good time. I want to hold class reunion again absolutely! In this time, it is necessary to do deliberately! (250 words)

0 コメント: